2 Ingredient No-Churn Chocolate Ice-cream
Ever heard of “nicecream” before?
Well, if you haven’t you sure want to listen in closely because you’re life is about to be changed.
The best vegan ice-cream alternative (that’s unbelievably healthy, quick & easy to make)
“Nicecream” is pretty much blended frozen bananas (Plus whatever other flavouring you want to add) that turns into a smooth ice-cream texture, hence the name – banana/ice-cream = nicecream.
This simply delicious recipe is exactly that. Simple & delicious!
Only 2 ingredients are required and you probably already have them in your kitchen right now. Enjoy this as a delicious quick and easy vegan dessert, share it with your friends, as a snack or even eat it for breakfast! Yep it’s that healthy!
This dessert is completely refined sugar free, dairy free, gluten free, soy free, oil free, nut-free and wholefoods plantbased.
No complicated or fancy expensive ingredients, just pure plant deliciousness…
This easy vegan icecream is…
If you like this recipe the you are bound to love these too…
- Best Gifts for Foodies, Food Lovers & Cooks – Gift Guide 2023
- Best Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes (Gluten free, easy)
- One Pot Baked Mexican Rice Casserole (Gluten free, Vegan)
- TikTok Viral Recipe! – Chocolate Orange Baked Oats (Vegan)
- High Protein Lentil Vegan Pizza Crust (Gluten free, Oil free)
To make this icecream as thick & smooth as possible you will need a high speed blender (such as a vitamix, thermomix etc.)
Yes! A food processor will work well if you make a bigger batch and scrape down the sides every few seconds until it is fully smooth & fluffy.
A blender like a nutribullet, magic bullet, nutri ninja etc. may have a hard time trying to blend 100% frozen bananas. It is possible but you may have to add some liquid (water or non-dairy milk) to help it blend which will result in a more soft-serve, smoothie bowl consistency.
Want more delicious, healthy vegan meals & recipes that are quick & easy to make?
OIL FREE SOY FREE REFINED SUGAR FREE GLUTEN FREE
Now what are you waiting for? Go find those bananas and get blending!
- 2 bananas frozen
- 1.5 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 pinch sea salt optional
- In a high speed blender or food processor, blend ingredients until smooth and creamy. Enjoy as a thick, soft-serve style nicecream or continue to step 2.
- Pour mixture into a narrow, deep container or tin and cover with a sheet of baking paper. Press the paper flat against the mixture removing any air bubbles.
- Place in the freezer for around 2 hours or until firm. Scoop your nicecream and serve in a bowl or vegan icecream cones. Add toppings such as cacao nibs, shredded coconut or chopped dairy-free dark chocolate, if desired.
- Enjoy immediately.